Thursday, July 23, 2026

Floral Arches Birthday Cards - Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release

Good morning! I have more inspiration to share with the BRAND NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp - today a set of soft and dreamy floral birthday cards! I'm always a sucker for pretty arches, and adding stitching to this new set makes them even more amazing. Paired with lovely stamp layered florals?!? Perfection!


For these cards, I started by cutting a window in A2 panels of Starlight cardstock using one of the new A2 Stitched Arches dies. I stamped and layered up a few of the new Forest Forage in Summer set using Honey, Blush, Ballerina, Cookie, and Sprout inks to tuck into the arches. Before adhering them all together, I blended some Butter and Cheeky inks each on one cardbase to add a bit of color behind them. Then I tucked and arranged, adding liquid glue to adhere, and fluffing up each piece of foliage for tiny bits of dimension. The small sentiments are from that same set, and the larger birthday sentiment is from another new set - Daisy Frame - that has so many perfect sentiments in a stunning font! I finished off with a few coordinating Butter and Bubblegum Dazzling Gems. Here are more photos of these soft and pretty cards:










Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment