Monday, August 17, 2026

Bold Thank You Florals - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning, and happy Monday! I've got a fun bold floral card to share today using a newer die set from Simon Says Stamp. I had the sudden idea to cut the main image from black cardstock to create a silhouette, and the rest of the card kind of just evolved from there. I love the way it turned out!


This card started with the Leafdance Flowers and Frame set. I cut the main leafy image from black cardstock, then the flowers from white cardstock, and the flower centers from Honey Gold cardstock. I realized I needed something to make the white flowers pop off the background, but instead of just using a colored card base, I decided to add a panel cut with one of the Chunky Ovals dies from Gina K Sweet Corn Cardstock. I added a sentiment from Paper Cut Messages, heat embossed with clear embossing powder over the Nocturne stamped image, and finished off with a few Dazzling Gems in Butter for sparkle! Here are more photos of the finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment