Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Some Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Good morning! I'm excited to be sharing my a project for Shop Pumpkin Spice this morning! As you might be able to tell from my blog name, my favorite thing to make is cards! So when my first package arrived, that is the first thing I sat down to do! Here is what I made:
One of my favorite paper lines is Crate Paper - something about the colors and textures just speak to me! So I used the brand new Crate Paper Fourteen 6x6 paper pad for my card base, and background panel. 
I used a couple of Spellbinder's Dies to cut the frames. 
Next I stamped those DARLING Paper Smooches stamp sentiments from the We Connect set on it in several different colors of Papertrey ink. Paper Smooches stamps are a new love of mine - and I couldn't be more excited that Shop Pumpkin Spice is starting to carry them!!! You can see a full list HERE - and I have a feeling there are more to come!  
I wrapped some Twinery Baker's Twine in gray behind the front frame panel before attaching it with foam adhesive. I added some Glossy Accents over the letters for some shine and added a bit of bling from my stash to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you will stop by the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog each day for more inspiration from the Design Team! 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Heather! Love the pretty sentiment! Hugs, saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ OMG!! LOVE this card too but I say that about everything you create! Whatever did you use for the background for the senitment??? It totally looks like stone or concrete or something! I LOVE that!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Heather. Love the way you used the sentiment.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the papers and how you used the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic heather I love how you did the ink on the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete