Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stamped Lace Card

Okay - I know I used it for one other card, but I just have to say, isn't this stamp from the Unity December Kit of the Month amazing?!?!?! I LOVE how intricate it is - and it is a perfect image to emboss! 
I made this card for a challenge I happened upon at KandRdesigns called the 100 Weeks of Inspiration Challenge. The challenge was to look through her Pinterest Inspiration board and pick a card to case. (You can see the one I picked HERE) I loved the colors, and some of the general layout themes, rounded corners, etc...
I started off with some Bazzil Cardstock - which is the blue. I stamped the lace three times and heat embossed it, then the sentiment which is one I got in a random set. I also heat embossed it. 
Here is a close up of that lace - cool, huh? 
I tied a bow with some white twill ribbon, then added a couple of heart stick pins.
Finished off with a couple of rounded corners, a bit of bling, and attached it with foam adhesive to the card base.
That's it for this one! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. So Beautiful !! That stamps is amazing, indeed. Love the colors and the pop of red from the stickpins !! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeus!! I love the color..blue is my favorite! The stamped and embossed lace is so pretty against that bold background!! So glad you decided to play along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and the lace looks soooo real! TFS!

    ReplyDelete