Good morning! I'm back today with some sweet and simple layered up cards using more of the BRAND NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp. I love detailed image with simple stamping, and layered up on sweet pattern paper helps make them pop even a little more. And these images couldn't be sweeter, could they?!?
I started off by choosing two images from adorable Woodland Friends set, and stamping them on the smooth side of the cute Textured Colored Cardstock that released a little while back. I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder for some extra shine, then die cut them out. I die cut one of the new Petal Point Frames from white cardstock, then pulled out some Lawn Fawn Bitsy Blooms pattern paper to layer up, cutting one pattern with the new Chunky Ovals, and using one trimmed to fit my A2 cardbases. Sentiments were also heat embossed, and I used foam adhesive to layer each card together. Finished off with some Dazzling Gems in Sprout and Butter to coordinate with each card! Here is a closer look at this duo:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment