Good morning! I love die cutting flowers, and Simon Says Stamp has so many beautiful options. This lovely bloom was a recent release that I hadn't had time yet to put to use. I used some bold colors, paired with a soft and airy background with lots of texture to let it shine!
I started by die cutting the Dewdrop Daisy from various colors of Gina K cardstock - Lovely Lavender, Plum Punch, Marigold, and Christmas Pine. I used SSS Cream cardstock with the Circle Braids embossing folder to add lots of texture to the background, framing it up with the negative of a white panel cut with an A2 Stitched Rectangle die. I used one of the Grandstand Labels to give the flower somewhere to land, using more white cardstock. Finished off with a tiny sentiment from an unexpected set - Cow Cuties! I love hidden sentiments on different sets that work for something you wouldn't normally use it for! Here are more photos of this finished card:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment