Monday, April 14, 2014

Jar of Happy - MCS Monday Challenge

Good Monday morning! Hard to believe that it is Monday already! But, since it is - it also means it is time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is Banners or Tags - I decided to use a tag for my jar of butterflies:


I used the Jar Basics stamp set, and coordinating Metal Dies to stamp and cut out my jar using some pattern paper. I used Jar Full of Flowers to stamp the butterflies on the inside. I inked them up them stamped them a few times to get darker and lighter butterflies.


Next, I used Tiny Tags Dies to cut a tag, and stamped a sentiment from Tiny Tags 3 Stamp Set. Tied it on with some Natural Jute String. Added some white cardstock that I used my PTI Linen Impression plate on, and some pattern paper from DCWV, and added some machine stitching to finish it all off. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is full of happy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Heather, your card is so pretty! I love your black stitching and your beautiful butterflies! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is such a beautiful card! The colors are so pretty and I LOVE the stitching! It really pops:) The stamped butterflies in the jar look fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant & Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete