Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another new Peachy Card!


Can you tell how much FUN I have been having with the new Peachy Keen release this month! They are all now active and ready on the Peachy Keen site - so make sure and check them all out and do your shopping! This is the card I made for the other challenge currently going on the Peachy Keen Connection - Things that Fly - you can read all the details on how to play along HERE
Here is the new set I used - these tiny fairies are SOOO much fun to color!!!

I used some paper from an Echo Park 6x6 paper pad called Country Drive - it was perfect for these stamps! 
I colored the sweet fairies with my Copic markers, then inked the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen - my FAV! 
Added some twill ribbon from Ribbon Carousel in a bright and fun green shade.  
Stamped the sentiment and inked the edges of that piece as well, then tucked it behind one of the pattern papers.  
I know I said it a couple of times...but aren't these fairies CUTE?!?!?  
I am also linking this up to this weeks challenge at the Ribbon Carousel blog - Birthday Bash!

Whew...time for me to take a break for the evening! Hope to see you all again soon!!!



3 comments:

  1. So cute...you've really been busy lately!! Lee-Ann
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and pink. Love the different pattern papers.
    TFS

    Have a gr8 week
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete