Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Creative Time Graduation Card


If you're looking for my Growing in Unity Day 4 post, click HERE or scroll down 2 posts!

I just realized this morning that it was starting to get a little late to even share a graduation card, and even though I made this a week or two ago, I had never posted it! So...here it is!
I used some of the goodies that I won from Emma at my Creative Time from her last release - perfect timing I say! I love the stitching details on Emma's dies! 
I used some October Afternoon paper from the Sasparilla 6x6 paper pad, and cut one of the tag dies to place the die cut graduation hat on. I cut it twice so I could make the tassel a different color, and just trimmed that part off and glued it on.  
I inked the edges of all the pattern paper with Tim Holtz distress ink. 
Used a tiny piece of crinkle ribbon on the top part of the tag. 
And the sentiment came from the same set that the grad hat came from, Here's Lookin' at You. 
Whew! Now I have another Father's Day card I need to post before it is actually Father's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Great simple design...perfect for a guy! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is too late for a grad card. I'm sure some grads are still waiting to celebrate their party! The stitching does add a nice extra "oomph" to the cuts! Wonderful card!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute Perfection! I just love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic, love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the inking you didi on the edges.
    It adds so much ti this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A GREAT card for graduation!! I really like the idea of celebrating graduation - we don't do that enough here. Your card is Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete