Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Hexagon Tiled Floral Card - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! Today I have a card I so enjoyed putting together with lots of die cutting using some fabulous dies from Simon Says Stamp. I love this color combo - and how it falls somewhere between summer and fall tones, which feels like exactly where the seasons are hovering as well!


I started off by cutting a few of one of the smaller Elongated Hexagons from a mix of Sage, Apricot, Honey, and Rainforest cardstocks. I then arranged them to create a fun background, popping them up with foam adhesive, and trimming off any overhanging edges. Next, I die cut the Sunblush Flowers die set - one that I hadn't had a chance to use yet. Along with cutting the flowers and stems, I also cut some extra leaves to tuck around the card - all using the same colors of cardstock as the hexagons for a cohesive feel. Sentiment is from Heirloom Roses set, heat embossed in black on white cardstock. I finished off with several tiny Clear Dazzling Gems, a bit of Nuvo glitter drops over the flower centers, and a tiny White Twine bow adhered to the floral stems! Here are more photos of this fun finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment