Sunday, September 20, 2026

Pink and Main - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Collaboration

 Hello again! Popping in today with the next in line of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations! It's hard to believe the month is more than half over! Today's collaboration is with Pink and Main, and is the cutest little holiday sweater set! I had fun pulling out my somewhat neglected Copic markers to color a couple of these cuties up!


I started off by stamping one of the sweaters from Warm and Fuzzy twice in black and clear heat embossing, then coloring those in with Copic markers (colors listed below!). I also stamped a sentiment, then die cut them all out. I stamped that same sweater a couple extra times on a white cardbase to create a fun background, then popped the colored sweaters and sentiment up with foam adhesive. I created a frame with Ivory glitter cardstock and an A2 Stitched Rectangle die, then added a generous sprinkle of coordinating enamel dots to add some extra color. For a final touch of sparkle, I added Nuvo glitter drops to the light bulbs on the sweaters - scroll to the bottom of the post to see how fun that touch is! Here are all the photos of the finished card:








Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment