Hello! It's time for the reveal of the first of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations! Today's is a special Technique Workshop with Tim Holtz, complete with two exclusive stamps and dies! I put both of them to use to create this dreamy shaker card full of wintry fun!
I started off by using the tree image in Season of Magic to create a background. I stamped that tree at varying heights in 3 Distress Oxide ink colors - Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, and Peacock Feathers. I also stamped the sentiment, then ink blended around the outside of that panel with a touch of SSS Tidepool ink. I then created a shaker window with Rainforest cardstock, cutting the window out with Stitched Arches. I added a frame created with that die as well and some sparkly white glitter cardstock - ink blending a bit of white pigment ink behind it to add the extra frosty feeling. I filled my shaker with a fun assortment of SSS Blue Skies embellishment mix, Trinity Stamps White Sparkle Stars, Trinity Stamps Coarse Sparkling Sugar, and some Tim Holtz Chunky Rock Candy glitter. This shaker is FULL of fun! I heat embossed the snowman from the Season of Wonder set in white on vellum, die cut it out, and then added it to the outside of the shaker window, tucked in the bottom. I wrapped some silver cord around the entire bottom of the panel, and added a loop bow. Finally, a little row of Clear Dazzling gems in the upper corner finish this card off! Here are lots more photos of all the details:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment