Hello again! Today's card features the next set in the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations - today is all about Altenew! And it's only appropriate that it would be a layering floral stamp set, one of the things Altenew is known for! This beautiful set was so much fun to stamp and layer up!
I started off by die cutting the panels for the florals from Graceful Blooms - before even stamping. One of the easiest ways I've found to stamp layering images is by using the negative space to line up each stamp layer. It's even easier if you use a dark surface behind like black cardstock or a black stamp and stencil mat. I used Marine, Cadette, and Royal for the blue bloom; Carnation, Peony, and Rose for the pink one; then Cabbage, Artichoke, and Kale for the greenery and details on the flowers. I die cut a window in a panel of white cardstock using one of the Modern Teardrops dies, then added some soft shading on the cardbase underneath with Marine and Carnation in opposite corners from where I was arranging the florals. I love how it looks like it's glowing from behind them! Finished off by stamping and die cutting sentiments to add, and sprinkling on a few Clear Dazzling gems. Here is a closer look:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment