Sunday, September 13, 2026

Little Note of Thanks - Simon Says Stamp October 2026 Card Kit

Hello! I'm dropping by to share my first card using the newest October 2026 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - Homespun Gratitude! This month's stamp set in the kit has some adorable doodled images that are so versatile! There is also a fun 3D embossing folder called Verdant Wreath included, and some AMAZING stitched rectangle dies that are a new favorite for me. There are so many goodies in the kit! Including colored cardstock, gems, tags, printed patterned card fronts - and lots more! There are also a couple add on sets available in the store now!

The monthly card kit has lots of perks now when you sign up for the Subscription service! There is a video HERE you can watch to learn more!


This card is clean and simple, but I feel it fits the feeling of the adorable Homespun Gratitude stamp set in the kit. I just love the cute vibes of the design! Not to mention the amazing new A2 Hand-stitched Rectangles die set - that is definitely a new favorite that I will be using a LOT! I used some of the Card Front panels in the kit - specifically the Sage, Creamsicle, and Honey cardstock - on this card. I left the main image just stamped in black and white, then stamped and die cut the sentiment with the (available separately) coordinating die, cutting it a couple extra times from Honey cardstock to offset for a shadow effect. I colored some of the Clear Dazzling gems in the kit with a Copic marker to custom match them (something I've never tried before, but so fun!). A couple thin strips of that Creamsicle cardstock at a steep angle on the Sage background are the perfect finishing touch! Here are more photos:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment