Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Mama Elephant Cute Vintage Holiday - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Collaboration

Hello! It's time for another Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaboration, and today's is the ever adorable Mama Elephant brand! While this collaboration is perfect for little gift tags, I pulled out some other dies and pattern papers and created this happy card with a bit of a vintage twist!


I started off by stamping my image, sentiment, and multiples of that tiny cute heart from the Round Tag Friends set on some of the Polkadoodles Sparkling Christmas pattern papers. I heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut the image, then selected another piece of pattern paper for the background. One of the Modern Teardrops dies made a perfect focal point, and I paired two of them together to create that black frame to put around it to help it pop. I also die cut the Delicate Leafy Branch from white cardstock, then directly inked that die cut piece with my Artichoke ink pad. I assembled everything together, added some white twine in a loopy bow, some Nuvo glitter drops to parts of the image, and a few coordinating enamel dots to finish! Here's a closer look: 






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment