Hello again! After a couple days switching it up, I'm back with another of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations! Today is Concord and 9th with a STUNNING layering stamp set that I just love! Using a stamp positioner makes it easy to create multiples by stamping several times when you get each layer lined up. You know how much I love making a set!
I used the lovely Incredibly Grateful layering set to create all of these cards. I grabbed a bunch of inks that felt like a cross between spring and fall - muted, but still happy and bright - and my MISTI, and lined up and stamped each part of the image 3 times on panels of white cardstock. I used Cabbage, Artichoke, Kale, Zest, Salmon, Sky, Violet, Allspice, and Gingerbread. Once they were all done, I cut them out with the coordinating die. The sentiments are kind of genius as well! Those little ones are one stamp image, so I stamped in black ink and clear heat embossed, then die cut out with the one piece die that gives you each of the individual words to build your own sentiments with. Love it so much! The larger "thankful for you" sentiment was also part of the set, and I added it onto one of the cards as well. Here is a closer look at this fun set of cards:








No comments:
Post a Comment