Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas cards for our neighbors

Well...I was pretty bad this year, and didn't get my Christmas cards done, but today my two daughters and I made cookies for our 3 neighbors (they have been begging for weeks to do that for them!) and they all had to have a card to go with them. So Katie, my oldest daugher (age 7) sat down with me and helped me make cards. Boy is she picky!!! When she has an idea in her head of what they should look like, she knows what she wants, and there is no talking her out of it! But that's okay - because she usually has pretty good ideas! I definately see a future cardmaker in the future!

The cuts for all 3 cards were from Winter Frolic. The gingerbread man and snowman got a Peachy Keen face added to them, and some pearl buttons as well. The sentiments were all from my Pink by Design stamps. Just added a little doodling, ribbon, and/or inking to finish them off! Not to bad - 3 cards in under an hour! Love it when they are simple and just fly out like that!





2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love these and I love the purpose of your blog! I am so excited to be one of the 'peachiest' guest designers with you and thank you SO much for following my blog! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete