Monday, December 20, 2010

Fairytale...

Well...can't say that this is my favorite, but it is finished! Ever have one of those, that you just want to like, but can't seem to? Yep...this is one of those! Oh well - guess there has to be some of those too!

Used my Unity Stamps again - I think I have finally used every stamp from that one set I got - must mean it is time to get more! Added Prima flowers with a button for the center, some ribbon, and flower border stamp done with white ink and some Stickles for the centers, some white gel pen stitching around the outside.  



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Heather!!
    I look forward to seeing your Peachy creations!
    PS I just became a follower and would love it if you would return the favor--we can stay Peachy connected!

    Your Fellow PK Guest DT,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete