Monday, December 27, 2010

More Unity Stamp cards

My hubby got me some Unity Stamps for Christmas...and they got here JUST in time for Christmas!!! He signed me up for the kit of the month club, so I can pick and choose which ones I want over the year! So I did manage to sit down for a few minutes here and there to play with them. Here is what I managed to make:

The first one used, of course, Unity Stamps, for the boots and rain, as well as the background behind it. Added a sentiment from my Pink by Design stamps, some buttons that I punched with my Martha Stewart Button punch and added Glossy Accents too, and a bit of ribbon.


Second one has a patterned paper for the background, and just added a little ribbon. The cup and sentiment are both from the Unity Stamp set.


Third one I used colored pencils to color in the stamped image, added ribbon to the top and bottom, and stamped sentiment from my stash (I think it is a Fiskars clear stamp), and some buttons and string.


Fourth and final one has Cuttlebug on the background, a bit of ribbon, and a sentiment from Pink by Design stamps. The ladybug and the flower were both from the Unity Stamp set.


Hope your Christmas was wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment