Friday, December 3, 2010

Shall We Dance and Peachy Keen faces

Whew! Been a busy week, and for the first time since I started this blog, I haven't been able to make anything, and therefore post anything, for several days! Anyway, I am getting ready to go do a craft fair at a local school tomorrow, and taking all of my cards over there! I have about 60 cards made, and decided to not try to cram in as many more as I could make this week - but just to use what I had. Good thing too, since I haven't been able to find any spare time! All proceeds from the cards will continue to go to Sister Connection (see HERE for my first blog post, that explains more!) so I figure it is in the Lord's hands, and I will just have fun! Taking my 7 year old daughter to help as well, so we will have a great time spending the day together!

 

Anyway, got my 2 new sets of Peachy Keen faces today, that I ordered on Black Friday, so I decided to try another card with the Shall We Dance cartridge. I really LOVE this cartridge, but not so fond of the faces. Peachy Keen sets are PERFECT for fixing that small flaw though! This one came from the Dolly Dumplin assortment. A little of everything on this card...doodling, stamped sentiment, inking, Prima flowers, buttons, used a Sizzix folder through my Cuttlebug (completely interchangeable, by the way!), and pop-dotted the dancer. Thanks for looking! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment