Friday, December 17, 2010

Loving you more each day!

I just love when I picture a card in my head, and it actually comes out looking the way I imagined it! Doesn't always happen, but I got lucky on this one!

The background shape came from the tag feature on Winter Frolic, the little girl and boy shape is from A Child's Year and pop dotted from the background, used the Cuttlebug on the background, some ribbon, a Prima Flower with a button for the center, a stamped sentiment from my stash, and lots of gray inking.

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. I came upon this card on the cricut site.. I just love it.. perfect w/ valentines day coming up. I am a new follower too, I love your cards, glad I found you.. check out my site if you have time.. www.scrapitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather - I love this card and your creation. I was so inspired that I created one just like this for my sister's birthday - thank you so much for the inspiration. :)
    ♥Tracy

    Here us a link to my card.
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/01/for-my-sister-birthday-card-142.html

    ReplyDelete