Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peachy Keen Snowman

On Black Friday, I had no intention of leaving my house, but I did manage to find a few great deals online! One of them was to order some more face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. Besides the great discounts, they also threw in this little stamp for free! So of course, I had to give him a try!

I colored him in with colored pencils, used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background, added LOTS of stickles (don't think the picture shows it very well - but it totally sparkles!), some bling with my Jolee's heat set tool, a little doodlin', a bit of ribbon, and a sentiment from my Pink By Design stamps.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Your card turned out really cute! I like the stickled edges! Thanks for playing along with us at PK! Good luck! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a fabulous job with your card Heather! LOVE the embossing and splash of red with the ribbon! I can see the sparkle! Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete