Saturday, December 11, 2010

Unity Stamps

Been reading about Unity Stamps, and how great they are, so I finally got a little set of them from their sale section. They came in the mail yesterday, so I had to try them out last night! I have gotten to really like clear stamps, so these were a little difficult for me to get used to at first, since it kind of bothered me not being able to see what I was stamping - but they are starting to really grow on me! And I really LOVE the designs and how nice and clearly they stamp! These are from the set I got called "A Little Happy." It is one of the past kits of the month.

Both stamped images on the first one came from the set -just added a little paper edged with a Fiskars Edge Punch and some ribbon, along with a little faux stitching.


The second one has Cuttlebug on the background, a sentiment from one of my Pink By Design stamps, a couple of buttons, and lots of ribbon!



No comments:

Post a Comment