Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Little ballerina...

Didn't plan on making a card today...it just kinda happened! I was looking at the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle blog, and started to think about this set ofstamps by Crafty Secrets I have had in my stash for a bit that I ordered from JoAnns. Hadn't had a chance to use them, and this morning I sat down for a second, because I suddenly wondered what it would look like stamped on patterned paper. Next thing I knew I was coloring it in...just to see what it looked like...then I grabbed the blue from in front of me to mat it...before I knew it, I had my Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge out to cut the shaped card out!!! Added a little doodling, and some stick on pearls, and whether I planned it or not - I had a card!!! I am really happy with it too - double bonus!!!



3 comments: