Sunday, August 30, 2026

Happy Birthday Card Trio - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! Here with a sunny little set of birthday cards today featuring another set from Simon Says Stamp that I had been itching to use! I also used a fun color combo inspired by my youngest daughter. She came across something on social media with some fun color combos, and shared them with me. This one jumped out at me, and I had to put it to use!


I started off by stamping and white heat embossing the fun Birthday Love image onto 3 different colors of cardstock - Dark Chocolate, Honey, and Sea Glass. I then die cut them with the coordinating die. Since each one gave me 3 separate pieces, I decided to mix and match them to create 3 cards. You know how much I love making groups of cards, right? I added some texture to the background with the Birthday Sentiments embossing folder, using white cardstock to keep it from getting too busy. Then I arranged each of the fun images, popped them up on foam adhesive. I stamped and die cut the "birthday" word 3 times, and added that with thin adhesive foam strips to tie in with the "happy" on one of the images. I added a tiny bow of white twine, and a few coordinating enamel dots sprinkled around the card, as well as some Nuvo glitter drops added to little areas on each stamped image! Here are more photos of the finished card:








Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment