Sunday, September 27, 2026

La La Land Crafts - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Collaboration

Good evening! I totally missed posting this morning for the next Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations from La La Land Crafts - the stamp and die set is already sold out unfortunately, but since the stamp set is still available, I figured I should get it up! My daughter's birthday was yesterday, and this weekend was a flurry of celebrating her, so at least I have a good reason for being late, right?


I kept this card pretty simple! I stamped and heat embossed the image from Merriest Christmas on watercolor paper, then colored in with watercolors. I created a frame from white glitter cardstock using Chunky Ovals die, and inset a smaller white panel cut with the same die, popping the frame up with foam adhesive strips. Cardbase is Sea Glass cardstock, and after rounding off one corner, I swiped a white pigment ink pad around the edges for a touch of a frosty look. Finished off with a few coordinating enamel dots! Here are more photos:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment