Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby Block Shower Invitations

Good morning! I'm over on the My Craft Spot blog today sharing some sweet baby shower invitations that I made recently by request of my sis-in-law in Hawaii! 


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the baby blocks, then split a sentiment from My Craft Spot's New Arrival stamp set to add the "It's a" and "Shower" to the front. I attached the baby blocks with foam adhesive, and inked the edges of the card with white pigment ink to soften them a little.


I attached some lace trim along the bottom of the card, then wrapped some Natural Jute String over the top of my lace and tied in a bow to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the blocks. I need to put the silhouette to more use.
    thanks for sharing a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love
    the lace on it!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just way toooo cute! your sister will love them
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card - LOVE the baby blocks & lace!!!
    The Kraft & string are really cool too - I really need to start using them :)

    ReplyDelete