Friday, August 1, 2014

Many Reasons to Smile

{{{If you are looking for my Day 2 New Release Hop post for My Craft Spot, click HERE or scroll down to the last post!}}}

Good morning! Hope you have been having a wonderful summer - mine feels like it is going WAY too fast! But I have a card to share this morning for Unity Friends with Flair, as well as a couple other challenges:


Also linking this up with the Iron Craft Challenge Week - Passions Outside of Papercrafting. I happen to LOVE photography, so I love incorporating that on cards!

For this card I used the Unity July Kit of the Month, some pattern paper from American Crafts, and some machine stitching to hold all the layers together. I heat embossed my sentiment from the same kit on a hand trimmed banner, and added a PTI button with a thread bow in the center to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

24 comments:

  1. I just LURVE this card, Miss Lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful :) lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, soft, spectacular! This is so gorgeous, Heather! The stitching on here is marvelous. Enjoy your weekend, not too many left..I agree with you, summer is FLYING by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colors. I like the layers, papers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and with the sweetest colors and paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card . Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is really fabulous! teh colors are so dreamy and all the layers, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layered card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun layered card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layered card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card super cute I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors are perfect love the soft colors with the black. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous, Heather. I like the camera stamped on DP.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card. This pattern paper from American Crafts is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is ADORABLE, Heather! Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. I always enjoy your card so much.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw this one on facebook too. This is a great card. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card - lovely layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. I haven't tried stitching on my cards. Love the button with the string center.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing!! Love what you created! The stitching completes it and I love how the strings are hanging off!! Everything is layered so well and that button just makes it sing!!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the soft tones of your card & the hanging threads. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So, so fun, Heather!

    ReplyDelete