Monday, August 18, 2014

MCS Challenge - Bags and Boxes

Good morning! Happy Monday - even happier because it is time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is Bags and Boxes. This is something I don't make that often - I'm kind of a card girl primarily! - so it was fun to have the challenge to break out and make something fun! Since we just started our homeschooling last week, I thought it would be fun to make some cute boxes to hold some fun treats to give my daughters to celebrate a successful first week. 


I cut these boxes using my Silhouette Cameo and a file from the online store using some Echo Park two sided paper. I obviously haven't filled them yet - but I love the stripes on the inside as well! I stamped my sentiment using My Craft Spot's Bon Appetit stamp set and heat embossed it on some gray Simon Says Stamp cardstock that I hand trimmed into a tiny banner shape. Finished off by attaching the top with some Sheer Black Ribbon from My Craft Spot.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. double-sided paper is so wonderful. Thanks for sharing a pretty idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute treat box
    and I always use
    double-sided paper!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute treat box! Love how the other side of the paper is exposed by the open heart. Great way to showcase the entire paper design.

    ReplyDelete