Friday, August 15, 2014

Hope is the thing with Feathers - Unity FWF

Good Friday morning! Just sharing a quick card this morning for Unity Friends with Flair:


Also linking this up with Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Blue, since I used some SSS Blue cardstock:



I used the gorgeous feathers and sentiment from the July 2014 Kit of the Month for my card. I first stamped the sentiment, masked it off, then stamped the feather over the top before removing my mask. Colored in with watercolors, then added some machine stitching and some card stock from Simon Says Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

25 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out esp. with the masking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love this image. Great colouring. I have my set of stamps and now have the inspiration to get it inked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is so
    lovely! That feather
    stamp is wonderful.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feather and the watercolouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love how you masked the sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really nice!!! lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, this is super Gorgeous!! I love how you added the sentiment in between.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors and all the techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you masked this! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOUR CARD! I love the colors, the layers, the feather, and the patterns in the feather! It's absolutely beautiful! I soooo wish I could get my hands on that flower stamp, without the whole kit :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. DELIGHTFUL card - LOVE the BEAUTIFUL sentiment, FABULOUS feather and GORGEOUS colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love the colors. The masking of the sentiment is wonderful.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather . Stop with all this brilliance. I can only take so much! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the effect of the masking!

    ReplyDelete