Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello Shaker Card

Good evening! I'm posting a little late today - but I was procrastinating (in vain!) hoping that I would receive my order in the mail today with my first die from Pretty Pink Posh so I could participate in the Cutting Edge Blog Hop that ends today. Since it didn't come, I decided to make something anyway at the last minute!


As I mentioned above, I made this to join in the the Cutting Edge Blog Hop - even though my dies didn't arrive, I still had some sequins and gold confetti, so I decided to make a shaker card!


I used my Stitched Circle Dies and Stitched Scallop Border Die from Lil' Inker's Designs, as well as the Scripty Hello die from Lawn Fawn. There is a combination of pattern paper from MME and Basic Grey, as well as some pretty Gold Confetti, Cobalt Sequins, and Mini Sparkling Clear Sequins. The scallop border was cut from shiny gold paper to match the sequins, and I covered the word with Glossy Accents - which weren't dry in this picture even!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like the touch of Glossy Accents. It gives such a polished feel to the simple hello die cut. I am getting ready to place a PPP order and I simply must have that gold confetti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job with the shaker part and all those yummy stitched dies from Lil'Inker. I especially like that shiny gold scalloped border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cheery colors and the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and sunny!
    Way to go, getting it in under the wire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shaker card! Loving the gold touches as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you really work well under pressure! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card - LOVE the golden stitched scallops & sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made my first shaker card this weekend. I made one a long time ago but had to re-learn how to do it. It turned out pretty good. Love your card. The colors are so pretty. Love the blue and brown together.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Heather. Kind of has a nautical feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sequins in the
    shaker, such pretty colors
    on all of it!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling shaker card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you were able to link up in time despite not getting your package! Love all that metallic gold!

    ReplyDelete