Monday, August 10, 2015

Multicolor Inking with the MISTI - with Quick Tip Video

Good morning! I wanted to stop by this morning to share a card I made with a Quick Tip Video for Unity Stamp Company - using the MISTI tool (I have been getting TONS of emails and questions about the tool I used in this and another video - you can find a MISTI tool HERE - tell her I sent you!) to create a multicolored stamped image - works AMAZING for all the subway style stamps from Unity! This one uses Candles and Cake {wit & wisdom}:


Here is the video (again, the tool I used in this and another video called a MISTI can be found HERE):


You can also create this effect with a stamp positioner if you don't want to spend the money on a MISTI. The first card I made with this style of stamping I did before getting a MISTI...but I have to say, it is SOOOO much easier this way! I used PTI ink cubes for this, layered some torn edge vellum and fun bling in my stash from Eyelet Outlet, and finished off with some Heidi Swapp Pattern paper that I'm pretty sure I have been hoarding for quite a while!


I love those fun bling on this card - and it was kind of on a whim I grabbed them to add, especially since I was thinking of the current Virginia's View Challenge - All Things Embellished (I also love how the colors on my card sort of match the inspiration photo!):


Thanks for dropping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is really fun, Heather! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your videos! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rock the challenge! I am loving the embellishments you chose, Heather! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embellished” Challenge! Awesome video btw!

    ReplyDelete