Thursday, August 13, 2015

Forever Your Pumpkin - New Unity Release - with Quick Tip Video

Good morning again! Back with still another card - and Quick Tip video - using another cute stamp from the newest Unity Stamp company release! Love this sweet image - so cute and perfect for the upcoming fall season - I don't know about you, but I am SOOO ready for the cozy fall days to show up at my door!


This is a SUPER simple and quick video - I am by no means an expert, but thought I would share a quick and easy way to add "grounding" under your stamped and colored images:


I layered some MME pattern papers in wonky layers underneath the image, then wrapped some jute twine around the card and tied in a bow before attaching the front panel with foam adhesive.



Here is the cutie I used on this card - Marigold Whimsy:



Make sure and go check out the sales as well as all the new releases - it's a good one!!!



Thanks for dropping by - have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks for the video on grounding--love how it came out and really cute image..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete