Friday, August 7, 2015

Ink Bleed Technique with Quick Tip Video

Good morning - happy Friday! I have a quick card and video to share with you today - recently shared on the Unity Stamp Company Blog. The two stamp sets I used for this card are also the current Daily Deal - a fabulous steal at $14 with free shipping! YAY!


Here is the video showing how the technique works - and for the many people that have been asking me, you can find a MISTI tool HERE - tell her I sent you! :)


Finished it off by die cutting the front panel with Wplus9's Sunshine Layer Dies, some jute twine, and some Crate Paper pattern paper from an older pad. 


You can find this deal HERE on the Unity Website if you want to create a similar card:



Also linking this up with the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Tie it Up:


Thanks for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!!!

20 comments:

  1. I love this, just love this card! Love this Word and love the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Such a lovely technique.. Thanks for sharing the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Heather! I just love that pretty pink and black color combination! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Heather! As always, your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done here,such a pretty card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool technique! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the video Heather. This is a cool technique. I must give it a try. The card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool technique. It created a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Heather. Thanks for the video - that MISTI looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the video, and the card is so pretty. I must look into a Misti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool technique! Your card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love everything about it ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, simple to do, great technique. But where did you get that stamp postioner and what is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen this technique before - I think I'm in love :) Thank you so much for sharing this and your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen this technique before - I think I'm in love :) Thank you so much for sharing this and your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! Wonderfully designed!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the effect and the femininity of your card!! bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanted you to know that when you use the pin it button on your blog it redirects to the image location and not your blog. Could hurt your traffic! I've pinned two cards and both times this happened. There are some good tutorials out there for an embedded pin it button. :)

    ReplyDelete