Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sweet Baby Hedgehog

Good morning! A few days ago I posted a baby card that I said was one of two that had been requested by a friend. Well, today I thought I would stop by and share the other one with you!


I used the adorable little Harrison Hedgehog from Unity Stamps and watercolored him with my Zig Clean Color Brush Tip Pens on a scrap of watercolor paper. The sentiment is from Sweet Elle. Added some random pattern paper from my stash that coordinated, a torn edge, some washi tape strips, and a tiny clothespin with some hemp twine tied on to finish it off.


Entering this in Virginia's View Challenge - All Things Embellished (clothespin, washi tape, and hemp twine!):


Thanks for stopping by this morning - I'll be back later tonight with lots of fun stuff for the Unity Tuesday Inspiration Hop! See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the little bit of grunge on this card! Paired with the glitter - gah! Love! And the bit of glitter is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! So sweet and perfect patterned papers to coordinate!

    ReplyDelete