Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Trust the Creator with Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Stopping by to share a card here that I posted over on the Unity Stamp Company Blog yesterday - including a Quick Tip Video on how I did my ink splatters!


Here is the video I did with my Ink Splatters - super easy, but adds some fun texture and color!


I used a fun little Phyllis Harris stamp set called Trust the Creator, and colored pretty simply with Copic markers, masked off and added my ink splatters, a little pattern paper, jute twine, and enamel dots to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is beautiful and how I love the quote <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so sweet! Thank you for the tutorial.

    Jeannie T.
    This Week's Blog Challenge 8/2 - 8/8 - Color Inspiration
    More Info Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I had to stop over and comment on this precious card. Your design and colors are beautiful. You've inspired me to ink up this sweet PH image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, what a super use of these dies. They are all now on my gotta have list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little picture--just lovely hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete