Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Life is Beautiful - New Angie Girl with Quick Tip Video

Good morning! I hope you had a chance to join in the fun on the Unity Stamp New Release Event on Facebook - if you didn't, there are still some games and challenges and chances to win, so check it out HERE.

I'm back sharing another card with the new release today - along with another Quick Tip Video on tying twine bows with buttons. I'm pretty sure my two favorite seasons are spring and fall, which means right now my favorite is fall because it is closer! So this Angie Girl is one I totally love right now!


Here is the video (and if you find the oopsie in it, make sure and head over to the Facebook page and leave a comment on it there - it's one of the games and chances to win some prizes!):


I used some MME pattern paper and a doily for the background. Did some distress inking around the edges to soften things down a bit as well. 



Here is the new stamp I used - Maple Girl - so beautiful!!!


Make sure and go check out the sales as well as all the new releases - it's a good one!!!



Thanks for dropping by - have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cool! I love that background patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice the 'oops' the first time I saw the video! Lovely card and thanks for the tip. I hate trying to tie bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindo fondo has usado para la tarjeta... gracias por tan hermosa inspiraciĆ³n :)
    mil bendiciones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and your post sent me to Unity Stamps where I just had a sale shopping frenzy LOL. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the Angie Girl is simply fantastic--love the bow tying magic!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete