Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thanks Friend Bike Card

Good morning! Just wanted to stop by and share a card I actually made a while back and hadn't had a chance to post yet - it was actually a remake of another card (posted HERE) that someone requested, so I remade it with different colors for her!


I used this stamp set called Enjoy the Ride (which happens to be on sale right now for only $8 - and add $2 more to your order, and shipping is free too!):


Pretty simple design - great if you prefer not to color your images too! Some random scrap papers from my stash, with some torn edges, some washi tape, a bit of jute twine, and a Studio Calico Wood Veneer to finish it all off.


With the fun embellishments on this card, I thought I would also enter it in the current Virginia's View Challenge - All Things Embellished:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent entry for this theme! Your card is amazing, so many elements to love, the bike, the string, the heart... YES! Love!

    ReplyDelete