Thursday, August 27, 2015

Many Thank Yous for Butterfly Reflections Ink

Good morning! I'm posting this morning over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog to share some thank you cards I made with some new goodies I just received in the mail from Butterfly Reflections Ink

It's also just a few days until the brand new Design Team gals take over - so I wanted to say a BIG thank you to Vanessa as well - I have so enjoyed my time on the team, and am forever a loyal Butterfly Reflections customer! I love the constant update of new stuff in the shop, the quick shipping, the points/rewards system, and the amazing personal touches - the little handwritten note on the packing slip always makes me smile! If you haven't shopped with Butterfly Reflections before, you definitely want to give it a try - I promise you will be glad you did! :-)

So...on to my cards! I had a request for some thank you cards recently, so I thought I would pick a simple layout that would work with them all, and just change each one slightly to make them unique. They needed to be somewhat neutral, so not too feminine - which always makes it a bit more of a challenge! I was also able to use a strip of pattern paper on the side that was the exact dimensions I trim off when make an A2 card front - wonderful way to use up those scraps! The tiny strip of black helps just set it off from the rest of the card. Here are the photos - I'll add the supplies at the bottom:






All my pattern paper came from this darling new Crate Paper 6x6 pad - called Wonder:


I used two Wplus9 stamp sets for the sentiments - first up the brand new Grateful Greetings:


And secondly, Hand Lettered Thanks:


Finally, to get that nice, crisp black print on the sentiments, I used this ink pad, Versafine Onyx Black (absolutely LOVE this ink...just don't use it with Copic markers!):
That's it for me today! Again - a big huge thank you to Vanessa! And everyone else who has left comments over these past few months - thank you to you as well! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Love these. Great idea and inspiration!! I also love Vanessa from BRI.

    ReplyDelete