Saturday, August 8, 2015

Owl Baby Card

Good morning! Dropping by really quickly with a baby card I made recently at the request of a friend!


I used my Unity Stamps to put together this card - pulling out an older Kit of the Month from November 2014, and a sentiment from Sweet Elle, a previous Stamp of the Week:



I stamped them on watercolor paper, and colored the owl in with my Zig watercolor pens. Added the top background with Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine (so pretty and sparkly!) and the bottom the same, but with green. Added a wrap of jute twine, mounted with foam on my yellow cardbase, and then coated the eyes really well with Glossy Accents. SUCH a cute way to finish - love the effect that gives on the eyes! :) 


Also linking this up as a second entry to this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Tie it Up:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Heather! Love the colors on your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love that sweet image! Love the coloring too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete