Thursday, September 24, 2015

All the Happiness

Good morning! Swinging by this morning with a card I made recently - I was excited to get my hands on my first of the We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folders - I had been wanting to try them for a while, and discovered them at Impress Rubber Stamps in Seattle (was excited to stop by when taking my friends to the airport late last month!) I paired it up with some cuteness from Pretty Pink Posh and Wplus 9 to make this card:


I am joining in with the current Get Sketchy challenge at Wplus9


Also linking up with the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp - No Designer Paper:


I did some very simple coloring on the bunnies from Wplus9's Wishing You, then covered them VERY heavy with Wink of Stella and fussy cut them out. Did some torn vellum wrapped around the embossed panel with my sentiment from Wishing You Sentiments heat embossed on there. Added a faux twine bow using Pretty Pink Posh's Twine and Bows Die - such a clever and fun die! Added some silver star sequins and silver shimmer beads - attached with tiny dots of Glossy Accents, then finished off with a bit of white Mister Huey's mist splattered on there.


Thanks for dropping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! Love the embossing!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture of the embossed background is amazing. The bunnies are so cute. Love your card, Heather.. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp No Designer Paper Challenge.
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete