Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Unity Hop and HAPPY Hour - Cutest Owl EVER!

Good evening!!! Super excited you're here - we have lots of fun things going on with Unity Stamps tonight! There is a Facebook Event with chatting, games, and prizes - you can check that out HERE! There are so many FABULOUS releases tonight - can't wait for you to see them all - but I have to say that this little owl has stolen my heart in particular! I absolutely ADORE it's cuteness! LOVE at first sight, this one!

I have several cards I will be sharing over the next couple days, as per usual with these Unity releases - but for tonight, I have this card to share, along with another one of the Quick Tip Videos I have been having so super much fun making! This one is sharing how I create the angled fronts on my cards. It is pretty simple, but I remember scratching my head a lot when I first tried to figure it out, so I thought that maybe someone else had the same problem as me - haha!


Here is that video as promised! :)


I used my brand new Gansai Tambi Watercolors (because, yes, I needed yet ANOTHER way to watercolor! I have a problem...I know...) - then die cut the circle with a MFT die. Added a doily and some jute twine to finish this one off.


Here is that darling owl - ack! The cuteness kills me! Going to be OWL-right:


And of course in addition to the HUGE and FABULOUS release, the SALES!!! AMAZING sales this week - make sure and check it all out!




 Here is this weeks giveaway:


Here is the rest of the links for the Design Team - make sure and visit everyone to see the new stamps in action - and don't forget that tonight is the new "Friends with Flair" - so make sure and link up along with us! Can't wait to see what you make!!! 

23 comments:

  1. Oh so very sweet! I love the pretty doily behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That owl is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather the card is so cute. Love the layering and that owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that owl! Great card, and video! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Owls
    rule and this one is
    so cute. Great design
    on your card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe the owl looks so CUTE and the sentiment with it goes perfectly, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card/design is fabulous! I think this owl stamp is going to be the best seller tonight (it's in my cart!). lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOOOO wouldn't love to get this cute card in the mail. Cant wait to see what else you do this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one cute owl stamp and your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Love the layout you have used!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice layers! The feather paper was such a great accent! Thanks for the video also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!! Love the pretty layers you have behind him!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love this little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow stunning,love the owl,fabulous video.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this owl just stole my hearts, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Favorite card of the day, this is truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card design and love this adorable owl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love how your doily looks like a frilly snowflake!! What an adorable image and lovely card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete