Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall cards with Top Dog Dies

Good morning! I'm delighted to be guest designing again today for Top Dog Dies! Fall is one of my favorite seasons - and I love these beautiful dies! I had so much fun that I made 3 cards with them - first up a cute fall scene:


For this one, I used the newly released Pocket Page Fall Die Set and some Pink Paislee pattern paper and mixed together an un-traditional color combo. Used some embossing paste and a chevron stencil behind the leaves and squirrel for some texture, a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company, and tucked a doily, some May Arts linen look ribbon, and some jute twine behind it.

Supply List: 
Pattern Paper: Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6x6 paper pad
May Arts: Linen Ribbon and Jute Twine
Embossing Paste: Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste


Next up, I went with a more elegant looking card - and really featuring that beautiful maple leaf!


I used the same pattern paper pad, and another sentiment from Unity Stamp Company, this time heat embossed on vellum with some torn edges. I added some machine stitching, and some jute twine behind the leaf.

Supply List:
Pattern Paper: Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6x6 paper pad
May Arts: Jute Twine
Embossing Powder: Ranger Platinum


And finally - this lovely new leaf background die! SOOOO pretty!


For this one, I die cut the Leaf Mosaic Die from kraft, and then colored over the leaves with a gold Wink of Stella pen. I wish you could see the pretty sparkle! I then added, once again, a Unity Stamp Company sentiment - heat embossed in gold on vellum, and tucked some gold thread behind the die cut, before adhering to some super soft blue pattern paper from the same paper pad.

Supply List:
Pattern Paper: Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6x6 paper pad
Thread: Gold Sulky thread


Thanks so much for stopping by today - and thanks to Top Dog Dies for having me again! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment