Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Heidi's Big Bloom - New Exclusive SSS/Winnie and Walter Set

Good morning! I'm excited today to be joining in to share some projects with a special new collaboration with Winnie and Walter with Simon Says Stamp for a special STAMPtember exclusive stamp set and dies - Heidi's Big Bloom! I have a few projects to share with you using the stamp set - these stamps are beautiful!


Here is a look at the set:


I stamped these a couple times on different pattern papers and heat embossed in white, then fussy cut out the entire flower, then just the inner flower so I could layer them together to create this huge layered dimensional flower on these note cards! I made a set of 3:


See that dimension?


I added a sentiment from A Tree for All Seasons to each one - the lovely font seemed like the perfect fit for that flower:


I attached each layer with a blob of glue in the center, then let it dry before curling the edges up to magnify the dimension.


Tied a bow of simple black and white Baker's Twine at the top to finish them off.


I love the different options for the centers of the flowers!


Next up, I wanted to just use the outlines of the flower and leaves together. 


I stamped and masked off the flower, then added the leaves stamped in a non-traditional deep purple. Added the sentiment in the center - then a bit of washi tape, some jute twine, and a few enamel dots finish it off.


Thanks so much for dropping by! Have a wonderful day! :)

12 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous, Heather!! Love the dimension on the set of 3, and the merci card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dimensions and love the set of these glorious creations and i simply love that merci one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That set is super cute and oh goodness, that white/kraft/gold/orange card... It is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fabulous! I particularly love the outline effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! love the kraft one!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!! Love the big flower.. The kraft one is awesome!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this set! GORGEOUS cards!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your directions for the layering of the flowers for the 3cardset is vague to me. Please help me. It mentions using patterned paper..I do not see any. Could you tell me a bit better how you cut the layers to fold up the petals for the dimension. Did you make 3 individual layers, then stack them? Kind regards. Connie
    Nanaconni@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention...I loved your cards...they are lovely and beautiful.

      Delete
  9. Absolutely STUNNING Heather! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, so clean! I lvoe them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You won me over! I want this set bad!

    ReplyDelete