Monday, September 14, 2015

Runway Inspired - Smile You're So Fabulous

Hello! Back again today with a card for the brand new Runway Inspired challenge! This is such a simple card - but really, one of my current favorites that I've made lately! So bright and fun and happy with that pattern paper!


Here is our new challenge info - that outfit just screams with possibilities for interpretation!



I used some fabulous pattern paper from MME, trimmed at an angle and backed with black cardstock. The large word was cut with Lil' Inker's Smile Word Die, once in black and once in white, adhered slightly offset, adhered to the card with tiny bits of foam adhesive, then coated nice and heavy with Glossy Accents. SOOOO shiny and fun! I then added a sentiment underneath using Mom & Dad Sentiments, also by Lil' Inker's.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join us and play along - can't wait to see what you make!

4 comments: