Friday, September 25, 2015

Beautiful Feather - and Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Dropping by again this morning to share another card with one of the new releases at Unity Stamp Company from last night - this feather is absolutely STUNNING!!! Designed by the amazing Angie Bloom - LOVE it! I thought I would do it super simple and let it shine in it's simplicity! :) I even made another Quick Tip video to go along with it!


Here is the Quick Tip video - showing how I used white colored pencil to color this image on kraft cardstock:


I used a Wplus9 die, and added a few ink splatters with some white Mister Huey's mist, then added the sentiment on vellum, wrapped and tucked behind. So incredibly easy!


Here is a peek at that entire kit - Beautiful is Never Perfect


Thanks for dropping by again today! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that big image and the white pencil looks wonderful on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I enjoyed the video. Minus the funny music. LOL Thank you for the quick tip video. I always seem to have trouble with that water color paper accepting anything but paints and water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning effect! Can't wait to watch the Quick Tip video. I am hooked on those!!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty!! Love how the black ink gives a feel of tone on tone. And you are right, keeping it simple really made it shine!!

    ReplyDelete