Tuesday, September 22, 2015

O Holy Night - with Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Just wanted to drop by this morning with a card and another Quick Tip Video - this one on one way to attach thread bundles to cards - something that I think gives such a fun and whimsical effect! Here is my card:


And here is that video:


Here is this month's sentiment kit that I used for this card - Believe in the Magic:


I used Lil' Inker's Side Stitched Rectangles for my front panel. I used an ink smooshing technique, but with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold for tons of sparkle. Backed it with some pattern paper and glitter washi tape - then mounted that front panel with foam adhesive after attaching my wood veneer and thread bundle (as shown in the video!)


Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! The torn edges of the washi tape really work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks for the tip on the thread bundle..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete