Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs - September MM Challenge and SALE

Hello! It's time for a new Monthly Meetup Challenge at Lil' Inkers Designs! This time we have an inspiration photo - as well as a special sale for the occasion! 


I decided to try my hand at stamping out my own pattern paper using some of the newest release from Lil' Inkers. I am SOOO happy to have fall starting to share little hints of arriving - and these colors just made me happy and inspired!


I used one of the newest releases for my card - Seen on Halloween. Every stamp I used on this came from that set! 


I started off with plain white cardstock, and then used some MFT dye inks to stamp out my images. Once that was done, I added some splatters with Dark Calico Mister Huey's Ink, and some gold splatters with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold. Finished off with a deep brown card base and some jute twine tied at the top!


Here is the featured die set that is on sale - so very beautiful!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will join in and play along with the challenge - can't wait to see what you create! :)

1 comment: