Monday, September 28, 2015

Crinkled Tissue Paper Backgrounds

Good morning! Sharing a bit more Unity Stamps release fun - with the cute new Lulu stamps. She is the CUTEST! I also have a Quick Tip video below on that crinkled tissue paper background:


Here is the video - it's really easy peasy, but I had to share it!


I used a MFT die for the background, some watercolors and watercolor paper, some Crate Paper pattern paper, and a few enamel dots.


I also made another card with the same technique, and another of the Lulu stamps:


Pretty much the same supplies - they are so easy and fun to color! 


These are part of the new releases at Unity Stamps - cute little Lulu:


Here is Aw Shucks, Lulu:




Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. So so cute! I hope to finish my artwork and link up to the Unity Hop Tonight! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete