Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Craft Spot Spring Release - Day 1

Good Monday morning!!! It is finally that time again - we are sharing peeks of the new Spring release at My Craft Spot! This is such a FUN release - you are going to love it all! Today we are playing with the new stamp set called Postage Stamps, and the matching Postage Stamp Dies! Here is what I made:
As always - these dies cut beautifully! And I LOVE all the fun images and sentiments in the matching stamp set! So fun!!! I used my Silhouette Cameo and a file from the online store to cut the little goldfish and heart, inked the edges with distress ink, and debossed them with my PTI Linen Impression Plate. Added wiggly eyes to the fish too - cause I couldn't resist!
The pattern paper is from a Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad, and I added some torn vellum for the water, and some machine stitching around the card to hold it all in place. 
Attached the fish, hearts, and stamps with some foam adhesive, and finished off with a bit of bling. I didn't notice until now that one of my crystals in the top left corner kind of fell down a bit! Oops! Guess I better fix that...
So...are you ready to see more? Make sure and head over to My Craft Spot to see the rest of the samples from the Design Team - they are beautiful! And Kimberly is giving away this stamp set today:


I'll see you tomorrow with more fun peeks! Until then - here is a tiny peek at what is coming tomorrow:


Have a great day!!!



12 comments:

  1. Really cute little card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toatlly Cute!Love the color combo!Sweet!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love those little fish and the stamps and dies are super cute! Have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and like the cute goldfish. They look like the edible ones.

    mrg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the adorable goldfish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Heather, love how you used the vellulm for water!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors on this card and wonderful design
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather ~ First thing I said ~ out loud that is ~ those fish look like those goldfish crackers! WOW! What a CUTE little scene you have going on here!! ADORBS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute. Reminds me of Goldfish crackers. Hubby & I like Parmesan flavor of them. Postage stamps are the new popular banner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete